Premature ejaculation is simply defined as “when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would…
Would you ever think that a relationship advice from the year 1913 could be relevant even today? Well, believe it or not, people knew something about relationships back then. And they are happy to share it with you now.
- Do not add house chores to your wife by not cleaning up after yourself.
- Do not slouch.
- Try to look at things from your wife´s perspective.
- Do not avoid doing things just because you have become comfortable with your wife doing them. And also, do not pretend that it is because she does them better than you.
- Do not avoid shopping with your wife. Sometimes she really might want and need your advice.
- Give your wife compliments when you think she deserves them.
- Remember when your wife has birthday.
- Do not feel ashamed because you cannot afford to buy her the most expensive present. Women appreciate every gift which is given with love.
- Always show your wife that you love her.
- Appreciate your wife for who she is, not only for her looks.
- Do not consider your wife not being brave because she is afraid of banalities.
- Be toleratn of the fact that your wife´s views may sometimes be different from yours.