The 6 (Wrong) Generalizations About Women
Men, just like women sometimes tend to generalize things that are not supposed to be generalized. Which can sometimes lead to a confusion, or a rejection from a woman they like. And that is not something we want, is it? Well, let´s have a look at some things that we can do in order to change our bad habits, shall we?
- The first incorrect generalization is about the women´s taste in men. Actually, every girl prefers different types of men. Therefore, you should ask only the one you are interested in about her preferences.
- Thinking that women speak the same language. No, this is also not true although many things may hint otherwise. You should ask the girl who said the thing you do not understand personally to explain the matter to you.
- Thinking that women pretend to think that they are ugly in order to get compliments from men. This is not true. Women actually often feel insecure and they need you to tell her as often as possible that she is amazing.
- Assuming that all of the women never explain the issue to men. It is not always that women do not want to speak. They do, but sometimes, it is just pointless.
- Complaining about girls wearing makeup and doing all the crazy beauty things, while pretending that you like natural beauty, yet flirting with women who wear makeup and definitely do not look natural.
- Thinking that women have to do nothing in order to meet a guy. This is another misconception. Not all the women are being picked up by thousands of guys every day. Perhaps you only choose those that are.