Proteins are essential for your body. Whether you want to lose weight, or gain muscles, eating appropriate amount of protein per day (a good protein) is going to help you achieve your goals faster!
But do you know how to distinguish the good protein from the bad protein? Well, if not, let us do the job for you! Here is a list of good sources of proteins that you should be eating:
- Eggs – each egg contains 6 grams of protein.They are the best source of protein.
- Cottage Cheese – contains 25 grams of protein! And also 18 percent of daily calcium needs.
- Chicken – 30 grams of protein per breast.
- Whole Grains – 6 or more grams per cooked cup.
- Fish – 3-ounce salmon contains 17 gram of protein. Plus, they contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Legumes – beans, lentils, they are all a great source, containing 8 grams per cup.
- Greek Yogurt – the best breakfast that you can give yourelf – contains 17 grams of protein per cup.
- Nuts – a handful of nuts per day will make you live longer!
- Leafy Greens – surprisingly, even leafy greens contains lots of proteins, and if you combine them with beans, they can be a perfect meal!
Good luck with your dieting!